I’ve been looking at extending my programming Book collection and decided to include a list of recommendations in The Pragmatic Programmer, and a few others.
Teams and Projects
- The Mythical Man-Month by Fred Brooks
- Dynamics of software development
- Surviving Object-Oriented Projects by Alistair Cockburn
Some interesting criticism of the above here: Advice and anecdotes for project teams
More to look at..
- A recommended book, Code Complete by Steve McConnell.
- How to Interview a Programmer
Some random links I found on my book search: